√ Magnesium-l-threonate is the form of magnesium that most readily crosses the blood brain barrier*
√ Optimal brain magnesium levels support cognitive function, learning ability and working memory*
√ Preliminary research suggests magnesium-l-threonate may:*
- Support learning ability, short and long-term memory and brain function*
- Promote synaptic plasticity and density in the regions of the hippocampus correlated with learning and memory*
√ PhytoMemory polyphenol blend maintains healthy prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) activity to protect brain neuropeptides involved in learning and memory*
√ Blueberry, strawberry and spinach extracts protect the central nervous system from oxidative stress and support healthy dopamine activity, GABA release, receptor function and neuronal signal transduction*
- Magtein™ magnesium-l-threonate 1,000 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium-l-threonate) 72 mg.
- PhytoMemory proprietary blend50 mg. [Providing wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), Orléans strawberry (Fragaria vesca var Orléans) extract (fruit), and spinach (Spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)]
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C) 20 mg.
Dosage: 2 capsules, twice per day, with a meal and at bedtime.
Precautions: consult a health care professional